Friday, September 11, 2015

Hark, all!


Hey!!!

 So I fell off the face of the planet but now I am back. I have been working on so many new projects including moving to a new apartment, rediscovering my new crush for J-bae (also known as Jesus), building a new blog. Yup, i said it! We will be moving to a new domain. A new blog. A new space and there is more than enough room for us all. I am so excited! I have been unable to eat or sleep because of all the awesomeness coming up. I'm kidding, of course, i have been eating. In fact, i am eating right now. 

So hold your breaths because it's coming soon. Thank you to all my readers, all the support and encouragement. And thank you to my silent readers, even though you never comment...lol...i know you are out there and i appreciate you. 

The blog is set to be up before the end of September! And  you will be the first to know when it's up!
Please let me know if there's something you'd like to see on the new space; a new category or series!

Here's to new things, to old ones too and to the silent readers!
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Looking forward to our new blog. I have missed my stress relief pill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Yay! And i have missed being stressed providing this pill! LOL, i'm kidding i wouldn't trade it for the world! Thanks for reading.

      Delete